Seguidores ♥

sábado, 23 de junio de 2012

Dear Louis Tomlinson,


I really don't know how to start this letter, or maybe the truth is that I really don't know what I should say to you.
Every day I remember the first time I saw you on The X-Factor. At first, you looked tired of waiting for so long, but your shyness was so adorable. Performance after performance you truly won our hearts, and you still win our hearts every day.
Probably, supporting you is one of the best decisions I've made in my life so far. Words can't describe how grateful I am for having you. You have literally changed my life.
Thanks to you I understood that the world we live in is upside down and things aren't always the way we want them to be. I understood that as the time goes by, feelings change. I understood that perfection can be found where we least expect it to be, where no one realizes it is. The most beautiful and pure perfection is found on the most imperfect being. I understood that love doesn't need to be found at first sight to be true, or to be for ever.
You are the funny guy who is able to put all this whole world laughing at your jokes.
You are the only one who can be serious and funny at same time.
You are the only one who I know that will always say the truth and you always say what you REALLY think.
And now I really dont know how to finish this letter, as well as I didn't know how to start it. I don't know what your voice sounds like behind the microphones, I don't know what your laugh really sounds like, I don't know what you smell like, or what you dream about, or how you feel when you hear the rain falling. I know nothing, at all, about your real 'you' without the annoying lights and cameras capturing your every move, every single second. But the little I know about you, I love it. And because I love it, I will keep supporting every single decision you make, because that's what being a fan is about.
Thank you for everything.
I love you, no matter what, and i'm so proud of you. 

with love, 
Mariana.

No hay comentarios:

.

.