Seguidores ♥

lunes, 10 de octubre de 2011

SWAGGER JAGGER

Swagger jagger, swagger jagger. You should get some of your own. Count that money, get your game on. Get your game on, get ya, get ya, game on.
You can't stop looking me, staring at me ,be what I be, you can't stop looking at me, so get off of my face. You can't stop clickin 'bout me, writin' 'bout me, tweeting 'bout me. I can't stop, it's what I gon' be, My swagger's in checkGet on the floor. My swagger's in check .Get on the floorI got in check
Swagger jagger, swagger jagger. You should get some of your own. Count that money, get your game on . You're a hater, just let it go
You can't stop shoutin' at me, holler at me, be what I be. You can't stop looking at, so get off of my way. You can't stop youtubing me, on repeat, running this beat. You can't stop this one is on me, i'm laughing all the wayHi haters, kiss kiss. I see you later...
Hi haters, it was very very very nice to meet you...

No hay comentarios:

.

.