Seguidores ♥

sábado, 17 de enero de 2015

Ride

I was in the winter of my life. At night I fell sleep with vision of myself dancing and laughing. I was a girl who once has dreams of becoming a beautiful writer. but upon an unfortunate series of events saw those dreams dashed and divided like million stars in the night sky that I wished on over and over again, sparkling and broken. But I really don't mind because I knew that it takes getting everything you ever wanted and then losing it to know what true freedom is.
When the people I used to know found out what I had been doing, how I had been living; they asked me why. But there’s no use in talking to people who have a home, they have no idea what its like to seek safety in other people, for home to be wherever you lied you head.
I was always an unusual girl, my mother told me that I had a chameleon soul. No moral compass pointing me due north, no fixed personality. Just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide as wavering as the ocean. And if I said that I didn’t plan for it to turn out this way I’d be lying- because I was born to be the other woman. I belonged to no one who belonged to everyone, who had nothing- who wanted everything with a fire for every experience and an obssesion for freedom that terrified me to the point that I couldn’t even talk about- and pushed me to a nomadic point of madness that both dazzlez and dizzied me.
Every night I used to pray that I’d find my people and finally I did on the open road. We have nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing we desired anymore except to make our lives into a work of art.
LIVE FAST. BE WILD. AND HAVE FUN.
I belive in the person I want to become, I believe in the freedom of the open road. And my motto is the same as ever *I believe in the kindness of strangers. And when I’m at war with myself,I Ride. I Just Ride.*

Who are you? Are you in touch with all your darkest fantasies?
Have you created a life for yourself where you’re free to experience them?
I Have.
I Am Fucking Crazy. But I Am Free.

No hay comentarios:

.

.